Auxiliarites! Welcome back to everyone’s favourite supplemental about all things Riverdale. After a much-longer-than-expected time away caring for my sweet lil baby, I have returned and I’m all yours. Within reason. And just in time! Riverdale has launched, and Evan and I devote S01E02 of the podcast to the first two epis. Spoiler: We really like it! Keep reading for remarks and pics on some of the noteworthy characters from Riverdale, and, natch, the comics. (We return to our handheld, comic-book roots next episode.)
Download the episode directly from Libsyn.
After an extended baby-related hiatus, Lucy Cappiello and Evan Munday are back to talk about everybody’s favourite new CW/Netflix show, Riverdale. Finally, someone let us out of our cage, and we have a lot of thoughts about:
- Archie Andrews’s construction-borne abs
- sexual predators hiding as teachers
- Jughead’s non-burger diet and cringeworthy voiceovers
- Mr. Weatherbee’s bolo ties
- whether moose or horses have larger penises
- and, of course, who killed Jason Blossom?
Stay tuned for more reviews of Archie digests and (inevitably) more sizzling hot Riverdale takes. (And, of course, watch Riverdale every week on your local CW or Netflix affiliate.)