Download the episode directly from Libsyn.
Lucy and Evan invite the hilarious and talented Anne T. Donahue to talk about Riverdale Episode #8, “The Outsiders.” Veronica Lodge decides to throw Polly Cooper an ill-advised baby shower while Archie attempts to go not-undercover and infiltrate the Southside Serpents. Get ready, because we have a lot of feelings about:
- the return of baseball (and the Toronto Blue Jays)
- construction work and bruiser studs
- Archie’s narc letterman jacket
- the Skeet Ulrich Renaissance (again)
- Polly and her stupid headbands
- and, of course, that Jughead’s dad is a Southside Serpent!
We had some sound issues with the recording this time around, so apologies if it’s not as pleasant a listening experience as usual. And be sure to follow Anne T. Donahue for all the funniest and best tweets at @annetdonahue.
To see notes, panels, and images associated with our latest episode, please visit the Riverdale Auxiliary.