We made it to double digits! It’s the tenth installment of the Riverdale Auxiliary. Welcome back! This week, we had on guest #2, Sofi Papamarko, who waxed poetic and romantic about Riverdale’s favourite burger-eating, teenage curmudgeon, Jughead Jones. Read on for highlights from this week’s epi.
Which came first: bartering, garage sales, or Bunz Trading Zone? We may never know.
In the meantime, though, Moose is an enigma, right? His sign says, in all its erroneous wonder, FOUR SAIL, but then he makes a solid, “You missed the boat!” pun. I feel like he goes in and out of levels of consciousness. The CTE docs of Riverdale probably can’t wait to get at his brain.
Download the full episode at Libsyn.
Lucy and Evan invite their second-ever special guest: columnist, writer, and matchmaker extraordinaire Sofi Papamarko (@sexytypewriter). With Papamarko’s arcane knowledge of the affairs of the heart, they gain a new perspective of Archie and the gang as they wade deep in to the emotional waters of Jughead and Archie Comics Double Digest #19, a Jughead-heavy extravaganza. During our podcast, we discuss:
- Sofi’s unhealthy obsession (or “lady boner”) for Jughead P. Jones
- the various pets of the Archie universe (and their skills and attributes)
- inspired by a Jughead comic, what our stomachs would be named
- what the words for fetishes for food and trees (!) are
- Betty Cooper’s – as well as our special guest and hosts’ – ideal dates
- how many Archie-like redheads there are in the world
- and, naturally, some mind-boggling and -blowing Archie trivia (including a shout-out for Jughead’s Fast Food in New Delhi, India)!
It’s the big tenth episode of Radio Free Riverdale! Join us in the world of double-digits! And check out Sofi’s matchmaking service at Friend of a Friend Matchmaking.
To see notes, panels, and images associated with our latest episode, please visit the Riverdale Auxiliary.
It’s the extremely belated edition of the Riverdale Auxiliary! Whoops! (Setting up home internet was more difficult than helping Moose with algebra homework! Jeepers!) But let’s get to it! Read on for our favourite Betty & Veronica adventures, hijinks, and mishaps. ♥